Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The worlds funniest commercial

This might not be work safe. It depends on how far your boss (and coworkers) sat down on the stick.




I can't wait for the Korean Version advertising for Dagoda or Horrald English Hagwon.
This reminds me of the time I was walking through the local Emart and heard the 20 Fingers song "You Got To Lick It." As I was walking through the store with my 3 year old and my wife I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else but me had any idea how inappropriate this song was for a family supermarket. Other songs I have heard in stores include "Baby Got Back.", and Limp Bizkit "N 2 Gether Now" Definately NOT family fair! If anybody else has some stories like this I would sure like to hear them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted this same video months ago, but can't find it on my site right now - It looks like I didn't put it in the right category.

If you want to enjoy some language oriented videos check out the video category on my site. Be sure to view the extended entries as some posts have more than one video