Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Confirmation of Nukes?

Well, according to the US Government, it has been confirmed that the NORK's tested a low yeild nuke. Now, I guess i am capable of being as patriotic as the next guy and, yes, I do love my country but I have trust issues with the current administration. I am sure we all remember how the Iraq thing (I refuse to call it a mess yet)got started with the US 'intelligence' community claiming that Iraq had WMD and that is basically how they justified the war in Iraq. Now, let me make something perfectly clear, "I SUPPORT THE WAR IN IRAQ AND THINK WE NEED TO STAY THERE UNTIL THE JOB IS FINISHED AS IT CAN BE." (Ok, there, I jumped to one side of the fence and it didn't hurt a bit)But, I do remember Gen. Powell sitting in front of the UN and talking somthing about secret trucks carrying WMD driving all around Iraq and, to date, I have yet to see either the trucks or the WMD uncovered. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I am waiting for some OTHER country like Japan, Russia, or China to come out and confirm that it was actually a nuke before I buy into it completely.

No comments: