Monday, July 23, 2007

The funniest thing I've heard all day

Granted it's only 9am but still....
I was watching CNN and Kristi Lu (Make-me-actually-want-to-watch-CNN) Stout was talking about a new discovery that male circumcision helps reduce the spread of aids (up to 60% apparently). While it is, I must say, a less than fascinating subject and actually a bit painful to ponder, I found myself watching intently (Thank God for KL). At the end of the interview, I noticed the name of the Australian scientist who was the chosen 'expert' on the subject and busted up laughing; Kevin De Cock
LOL

Here is some information from BBC on the subject if you're interested

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've been reading your blog for awhile and would like to do a blog link trade with you.

The address is:
http://ajapaneseandchinesemajor.aznaddict.com

I understand the name is ridiculously long, so if you would like the text link to just be "AZNaddict" that would be fine.

let me know what you think!

P.S.
I'm sorry that I had to put this in the comments but I couldn't find an e-mail link :(